Saturday, June 5, 2010

Talking ceramics

Ceramics weren't on my interests list until I stumbled upon these fantastic living arms. The way they crave for touches is astonishing, I sense a strong feeling of loneliness in their petrified movements. Created in a young studio in Barcelona, they are amazing pieces of useable art.










This one is definitely my favourite, a mug that hugs my face while drinking, warmly showing affection, how cool is that?


You can find them here: www.krasznai.co.uk/arms-and-crafts

Let's keep in touch, always!

8 comments:

  1. Interesting! :D thanks for sharing!

    and...
    I love your handmade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a warm feeling looking at these pieces of art. Like the mug too:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I write "I love your work" often, but this time I really mean it! Love your stuff to pieces, also, liked the way you photograph your accessories.
    keep it up!
    Greetings from Lithuania,
    Ieva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks so much Ieva, I didn't expect something like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I love them!

    xx


    www.janinelavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete