Friday, April 1, 2011

Thread Care - my first tutorial - (^_~)

I eventually decided to try and write a tutorial. Hoot! Hoot! For those who are thread addicts like me, here is my handmade way of storing my patience. You all know how messy thread can get! Whenever that happens I fume, hehe.
I hope you will find it useful.
>>>>>


You will need:
scissors
pencil
cardboard
small ruler


I simply imagined the design I would like, drew it and after that put my scissors to work. You decide on what measurements will work for you.


The result is more that satisfying for me since I was getting bored of my old "thread hangers". The new ones are smaller and a lot more cuter than the old ones. Don't you think?


화이팅!
\(^_~)/

3 comments:

  1. Another thread addict right here! :-D
    Very pretty tutorial. I love the colors <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know you are a thread addict :D
    the way you combine colors is stunning! Love it so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing with mine and color code them in a box! Yours are lovely

    ReplyDelete